Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First Lady Sports a New "Do"

Last night the First Lady was at the Time 100 gala in NYC. She showed up with a totally, new look. Michelle Obama wore a black dress with stands of long beads, and a severe side part. In my opinon she looked VERY modern, but still maintained her simplistic classiness. The people at Shine by Yahoo thought that the First Lady looked like she may have got her inspiration from Rihanna. I could see how Shine thought that, but I think she was just trying out a more up to date look. What do you think?

2 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I like it! More stylish, less "mom".

Tough Cookie said...

Cute!!! She has such a rockin' bod. I love that woman. Supportive for her husband and family but strong and independent at the same time.