Friday, October 16, 2009

Hot New Buys

Here are a few fall favorites I just picked up to add to my wardrobe. I will hopefully be featuring them in some outfit posts if my camera decides to cooperate.

I work at Express and get a pretty good discount so of course I am going look there for some great fall essentials.

(Minus The) Leather Vest from Express
I paired mine with a white ruffle top for a romantic/rocker style!

(Minus The) Leather Jacket from Express
feels very real and is very warm!


Jessica Simpson "Angie" Slouched boot in Dust Suede from Nordstrom. Very comfortable! I'm loving the "worn in" look they have going on.

BCBGeneration "Pony Boot" from Nordstrom. Attention grabber! They go great with both skinny jeans and tights!

2 comments:

LAYNE said...

great must haves. I love both of the boots.

I just bought a ton great pieces from bcbg..will be posting soon

xx

Niki said...

those jessica simpson boots are great!
xo

http://ahautemess.blogspot.com