Sunday, November 8, 2009

Problem

AHHHH so this weekend is a huge weekend. It is my boyfriend's birthday, his mother's birthday, and his brother's girlfriend's birthday. haha I know confusing! We are renting a limo and going to a nice restaurant in Raleigh called the Angus Barn. I have been stressing out all weekend because I had NO IDEA what to wear. I mean its hard to find the balance between too casual and too dressy. However, I think I found the perfect dress at Nordstrom today. I had to get it altered because the length was just a little dated before. Here is a couple pics of the dress, give me your honest opinon!! Like I said Nordstrom is hemming it up about 9 inches so it will be about fingertip length. I plan on wearing it with some sheer black tights, Steve Madden heels, and some Betsey Johnson earrings.







10 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Where do you got for Fashion school? :)



x

Megan Cassidy said...

I go to the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. I'm a consumer apparel and retail studies major. It's the only school in the state besides Merideth and The Art Institute with the program.

Niki said...

i really like those shoes! hope the outfit worked out :)
xo
-niki

http://ahautemess.blogspot.com

Couture Carrie said...

Love this look!
Have an amazing weekend!

xoxox,
CC

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I think it's great. It has an 80s feel with the sleeves, and you can never go wrong with a black dress. And those heels and earrings--beautiful!

Rianna said...

Hellooo, in response to your plea for help, do you have photoshop? Thats alsways a great programme to create mood boards.
I really like the dress by the way.
Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxx

caroline said...

SO HOT! i bet that looks awesome on you! mmm angus barn- good call! hehe
about your question...just go to 'layout' and click on ' add a gadget'. there should be one called 'blog list' or something like that!
hope that helps!!!
xox
c

Rianna said...

To get a smooth edge around an image click on the eraser tool on photoshop and if you right click it should give you options about what effect the eraser tool gives, if you select one that looks like it's blurry around the outsides you can skim around the edges of the image with a smooth finish. Hope this helps!
Rianna xxxxx

I V Y said...

love the dress! i could never pull it off though... ugh! haha nice blog!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Very cute dress, I like it. Classic, but still a little bit sexy. Hope you had a good dinner and that you felt great in the dress. I love it when I feel great it what I'm wearing, it makes me happy :)

Check out my blog sometime! See ya in class!