Monday, January 4, 2010

Teen Vogue's Top Celebs of 2009

Teen Vogue did a feature about their top 20 most searched celebs on their website. Here are a few of my faves who made the cut :)


Whitney Port. I always thought she was the most stylish girl on the hills


Robert Pattinson. I am most def 'Team Edward'


Leighton Meester. Love her style both on (Gossip Girl) and off the TV screen


Alexa Chung. She has chic 'tomboy' style down pat

Check out the whole feature @ http://www.teenvogue.com/industry/2009/12/most-searched-celebrities-2009#slide=1

Did your fave make the list?

3 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Hey you, thank you! :)
And I am in agreement with every single photo you posted <3




xx

Diane said...

LOVE whitney port!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I am a huge Blair fan--love her GG style. And of course I love Leighton;s as well ; )