Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Victoria Beckham

I am completely obsessed with Victoria Beckham! She is definitely my style icon! I hope to adapt my own fashion style similar to hers. She is always the inspiration behind what I wear everyday. I was definitely ecstatic when I saw the latest Glamour magazine with her on the cover. Below is my favorite shot.


Victoria is wearing a Marc Jacobs cardigan and bra, Moschino Cheap and Chic shorts, and Christian Louboutin shoes.


Go to www.glamour.com to check out the whole spread!

4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

I totally have a girl crush on her!!

xoxox,
CC

Vera said...

Victoria is fantastic, I absolutely agree!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I just saw some of these photos a bit ago. I really like her. She seems so nice and sweet. Loved her as a guest judge on American Idol!

coolboy said...

i don't like Victoria

b'cos her lifestyle is totally different than us