Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscar Fashions

I was pretty disappointed by some of the ladies' oscar dress pics... some I did like were

Although I hate Miley Cyrus, I thought she looked gorgeous in a champagne Jenny Packham gown.


Kristen Stewart looked great in a stunning strapless gown by Monique Lhuillier. I really loved the midnight blue color.


Tina Fey looked classy and very fashionable in a leopard print Michael Kors gown.


Here are some of the looks I was extremely dissapointed with...

I normally adore Sarah Jessica Parker, but this shapeless Chanel gown was just plain awkward.


Charlize Theron's Christian Dior frock looked a little inappropriate due to the strategically placed rosettes.


Zoe Kravits looked very dated in a pale pink and red velvet gown.

Do you agree??

No comments: