Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NEW BLOGGGG

So, if you look at the previous blogs you may notice that I was actually blogging for a course I was taking at school. I enjoyed it so much I decided to start blogging on a less scholastic level. So from now on my blog will be all about my ranting and ravings on fashion, and my boring/sometimes eventful life. I also will be adding occasional personal outfit posts.

But for just some tid bits of info about me. My name is Megan Cassidy, I live in Greensboro North Carolina. I attend UNCG where I am majoring in Consumer Apparel and Retail Studies. I live with my boyfriend Josh, who I have been dating almost 3 years! I have a Chihuahua named Chica, whom I adore! I love to dress her up!! I aspire to be a Fashion Buyer one day for a high end department store. My favorite places to shop at are Nordstroms, American Apparel, and in my Mother's closet.


Chica wearing her favorite dress!!

SO i have to rant about my obsessions at the moment!!! I am so excited, I ordered this great turtleneck dress from American Apparel today!! All these people left reviews saying how amazing the dress was and how it fit them so well, so I have high expectations! I got it in this great eggplant color. I was going to get black, but I decided I already have too much black!




Isn't it cuteeee?!!? I have been on the look out for some rocker kind of looking heels preferably with studs to be paired with leather leggings. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where i could find some?? Pictured below is some Gucci booties (which are on sale right now!) that have the vibe i'm going for. However, I would prefer a pump instead of a bootie, that way I could also wear them in the summer!



Although it is past New Year's, I wanted to post a few Pictures from it. I had a great time with my boyfriend Josh and some of our closest friends. Pictured below is me and my best friends from high school!



I wore an Ed Hardy tunic from Nordstrom, leggings from Express, and black flat boots from Aldo.



Me and my boyfriend Josh, with one of my stylish best friends Kati with her boyfriend Dustin.



Me by the end of the night...


Well I must run, Meet The Parents just came on HBO!!!

1 comment:

FASHION CHALET said...

You have the same shoes? So cool. =] Comfy, right? I like your blog. The header is great (I'm such an Olsen fan!x) Thanks for dropping by mine.

xx