Thursday, January 15, 2009

PRE-Fall 2009

I was wondering if anyone else has been checking out the pre-Fall 2009 collections. I know it's not even Spring yet, but I am already super excited for next Fall!! It seemed as though glitz is going to be a big trend for next fall!!!

Lanvin Pre-Fall 2009! I LOVEEEE this Jersey Dress encrested with crystals! So Glamorous! It's kind of like the modern age jazz era!

Proenza Schouler's pre-Fall collection also had some hints of glitz, but a bit more sudtle then Lanvin. Check out this sparkly short full skirt. Very wearable!! I love how they incorporated a little sparkle through out the whole collection in different pieces!

I am also going to have to blab about my two favorite designers' pre-Fall collections. Michael Kors seemed to channel the 40's in his collection. His collection was treny yet effortlessly timeless, llike always.
This artistic sheath dress was my favorite piece from Michael Kors.

My other favorite designer, Zac Posen, also seemed to be inspired by the 40's. His collection was filled with flirty cocktail dresses!!

This was my favorite dress from Zac Posen pre-Fall 2009. I think it would be very flattering on many figure types. I also love the red color, it really pops!!
Well I got to goooooo. Anyone let me know if they find any other great pre-Fall collections!

No comments: