Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar Madness!!!

Ok, so I couldn't wait untill tomorrow to gush about this year's red carpet wonders and blunders. Most of the ladies made great choices this year! Some of my favorites were...

Angie
I love how she paired some fun emerald earings with her black ensamble. The plunging neckline is sexy, yet modest? I wonder who is watching all her children right now...

Sarah Jessica Parker
MY FAVORITE!! Sarah Jessica Parker's "light mint" haute couture gown. I love the full skirt paired with the cinched waist. Look at the detail on the bodice of the dress, so intricate.

Natalie Portman
Wow!!! She look effortless. I love the color of her gown, very unique but subtle.

Anne Hathaway
Anne..you did me proud! She looks iridescent!!! I love how she rocks her fair skin, she pulls it off amazingly.


I cringed at these looks....

Tilda Swinton
EWWW Tilda. Always wears unflaterring shapes. Also, BLAH colors. Does NOT rock her fair complexion!
Mickey
Mickey Rourke...always dresses a little "out there." However, I am so sorry to hear about his dog, Loki, who passed away at the age of 18 only several days ago.

3 comments:

Rianna said...

The s.j.p dress is deffinately the best by far! It's stunning.
Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxxxx

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Oooh I hadn't seen SJP dress yet--it's stunnig! I really liked Queen Latifa and Reese Witherspoon's dresses. They very very similar, but both equally beautiful.

Megan Cassidy said...

I totally agree! I also thought that the show this year was a lot better than last year's