Saturday, February 21, 2009

Viva Las Vegas and Ralph Lauren Fall 2009 RTW

I just got back from a study tour in Vegas with school. It was very fun, and I learned A LOT! We went to an off-price trade show, sourcing at MAGIC, and we got a tour of Fashion Show Mall. Going on this trip just further confirmed my need to be a professional in the Fashion World. At the mall we also saw a fashion show from a new store called Metro Park, which has very hip urban clothing. Below are a few pictures I snapped from the fashion show.
This is backstage, well it was underground the mall, before the show.

Cute look from Metro Park
Another great look from Metro Park

Moving on....So, I fell in love with Ralph Lauren's collection as always. His pieces seemed to have a prep boy feel with a vintage-esque twist. A few pieces were VERY interesting and VERY original. Lauren showed off his skills with some patchwork.
(pictures from style.com)
I love how he paired the patchwork with different styles of dress. One being casual, and the other a bit more dressy. This just shows how versitile his collection can be.

No comments: