Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Celebs...Hot or Not

Here are a few pics of celebs in the spotlight this week...what do you think about their fashion choices?


Reese Witherspoon at the Premiere of her new film, Monsters Vs. Aliens. Reese is wearing a very fun, fashion forward Rodarte mini dress with some Balenciaga heels. I think this look is HOT! I love the mini, so unique and appropriate for the event. The shoes are killer too, they added a nice pop of color and made the look even more fun! I also am looking forward to seeing the movie!!

Ginnefer Goodwin in front of NYC's Ed Sulliven Theatre. She is wearing a Yves St. Laurent little black dress along with YSL dove grey sling backs. NOT HOT! I really do not like this look all that much. I love the peices as seperates, but together...not so much. I like how she was attempting to add contrast with the heels, but I think she should have opted for a BRIGHT color heel. She looks dreary, it's Spring!!

Eva Longoria Parker at the Guadalajara International Film Festival in a white Badgley Mischka '09 dress. This look is HOT! I love the glitz on the bodice, it's so delicate but makes a bold statement. The shreaded skirt makes the dress more youthful, and fun. I also think the color of the dress compliments her skin color beuatifully.
What do you think?

6 comments:

caroline said...

ahhh i was just going to post about reese's rodarte dress! I LOOOOVE it! she looks so hot! i also love eva's dress...sooo pretty! not so much ginnifers...

Couture Carrie said...

I adooooooore Reese in Rodarte; the other two, not so much . . .

xoxox,
CC

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Love Reese and what she's wearing.... can't stand eva but the dress is pretty

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Hey thanks for the comment :)

Speaking of trousers, I don't think that you have to be tall, as long as you keep it in proportion to your body. PLus, you can always get a "boost" from heels...As long as the pair is figure flattering and in proportion then it will look great :) It is extremely hard to find an ideal pair of trousers but once you do, you'll love them.

Mona said...

Think Reese looks good! Especially her hair!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'm with you on all of these looks. Really like Reese's playfulness. I think Gennifer's pieces are great, just not together. And lastly, Eva always looks good. Damn her! haha jk! Hope you had a great weekend =)