Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Crazyyy for GaGa

Lady GaGa just kicked off her tour at The House of Blues in San Diego! I love Lady GaGa, and I wish she was coming to the Carolinas. I guess I will just watch her on YouTube. I also love her sense of style, it's so unique and exuberant. One of the outfits she sported at her kickoff concert was a nude colored body suit with plastic bubbles all over and fishnet tights....nice. I am always looking forward to what she is wearing. Lady GaGa said she wanted her tour to reflect an Andy Warhol concept. Here are a few of my fav. outfits.




5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

She is tremendous! Great pics!

xoxox,
CC

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Did you hear that she wears as little clothes as possible so her grandma can see her? I guess she has bad eyes but can see flesh colors?

ps...let me know when you get your makeup!

Megan Cassidy said...

lol no i did not know that!! That is crazy. I will let you know! Thanks

Mona said...

She is crazy..but I like her!

The Queen of Hearts said...

I'm totally going to be the Gag for Halloween this year. I soo called it. All my friends hate me.

http://derherzen.blogspot.com/