Friday, March 6, 2009

Worst Dressed of the Week?? I don't Think so.

OMG! on Yahoo.com did their weekly round up of "Worst Dressed." I disagreed with some of their choices!

Yahoo's fashion guru's hated this look. Saying head bands are so 2008??? I disagree!!! I love this look, it is so adorable. I love how Paris opted out of wearing something skanky, and instead chose a sweet ensemble. The headband adds some glamour!!!

"Watchmen" star, Malin Akerman, wore this Rami Kashou gown to the movie's permiere. I loved it! The creme color was very complimentary to her complexion. The ruffles were so delicate, but made a big statement. She looked elegant, but also very stylish! Yahoo's fashion police disagreed, saying the outfit was "anything, BUT fab"

Yahoo dissed this new 90210 star's look. I thought AnnaLynne McCord looked great! I loved how she wore a red belt, it gave the dress a nice pop of color. I also loved the snakeskin print scarf, very current!! The only thing I can see wrong with her is her sunglass tan lines around her eyes.

2 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'm with ya! Non of them look bad at all!

P.S. I don't think there is a minimum purchase required to get The Body Shop brushes on discount =)

Couture Carrie said...

I love Malin's dress too!

xoxox,
CC