Monday, April 6, 2009

ACM Awards

This past Sunday the 44th Annual ACM awards were held in Las Vegas. All of country music's hottest stars were there. Here are a few pics...
Taylor Swift walks the carpet in a gorgeous red gown. I love the one sholder and the length. She normally goes for shorter dresses, but I think this one makes her look more sophisticated...in a great way!
Carrie Underwood here at the ACM awards, looking beautiful in a very pale pink gown. Carrie is also sporting the one sholder trend!
Kellie Pickler, a fellow North Carolinian like myself, was rocking gold at the ACM awards. I really like the gown it had a mermaid vibe to me with the scales and the shape and style of the dress. I think she looked glamorous!

And for the highlight of the night...
Carrie Underwood wore an emaculant crimson gown while preforming her hit song "I Told You So." The dress took over half the stage! I like the color, but I thought it was completely to large!
What do YOU think about the dresses??

7 comments:

Nemerae said...

I love Taylor's and the first one of Carrie, such lovely dresses!! but I think the last one is too much... anyway, wearing it has to be so great *.*
xx

Anonymous said...

I thought carrie's performance dress was a bit ridiculous! But I did love Taylor's dress :)

Trisch xo

Couture Carrie said...

Fun choices! That mermaid dress is a bit much, though . . .

xoxox,
CC

♥ Marta ♥ said...

wow that is a huge dress that carrie wore, a bit overwhelming for someone so tiny.

Rianna said...

Yeah i agree, that dress is absolutely massive! a bit too o.t.t!!!
Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxx

Saint said...

woah that massive red dress is crazy! how the hell does she even walk? haha i guess it's a 'stand or shuffle' dress..

fallingoutofreach.blogspot.com

micol zanzuri said...

wow..... the last dress is simply.... WOW!!!

http://mikyscloset.blogspot.com/