Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fashion Obssessed?

Ok, so it is one of my best friends' birthday tomorrow. She invited me and a bunch of our friends to go to dinner at Firebird's tomorrow night. As soon as I told her I would love to go my immediate thought was "hmmm what will I wear?" I asked some of my friends what they were wearing just so I could see how dressy everyone was going to be and they told me they had not even thought about it. This starteling news left me in awe. Do other people really not plan out what they are going to wear, I know I do as soon as I learn I am going somewhere. Is this normal or is fashion REALLY REALLY all I live, sleep, dream, and think? All I know is I love clothes and style and cannot believe some people do not care about it at all. Do you guys find yourself in the same situation? any ideas what to wear, I think it's going to be pretty casual?
LOOOOVE Them!

6 comments:

caroline said...

i definitely feel the same way! i think my friends are sick of talking about clothes...can that be possible?!?!
i think you should wear something like the 3rd dress in my latest post- casual yet so pretty! have a fun night out!
xox

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Wear what you feel like wearing :)...Love something is not a crime, it doesn't matter what it is :)

Couture Carrie said...

I try to plan my outfits for special occasions FAR in advance - I'm kind of a dork like that. Also, I think that anyone who says they haven't even thought about it is being a tad dishonest - I mean, really!

Have a fab night out, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Saint said...

ahhh i love the twins! their style is what i would kill for! xx

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

haha all of my friends always ask each other that question all the time...but sadly we never know what our own amnswers are going to be!

ashley said...

i wear the same stuff alot, but always think about what to wear... i just feel better if i know i have something i'll feel good in! i mean, we are a picture taking bunch!